Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3.3.2.1 Fix Pack Installer Workaround

Issue:

There is a defect with the 3.3.2.1 fixpack installer.

I had two servers to test on. One with Oracle and the other SQL.


Both environments had TRIRIGA 3.3.2 installed. When I ran the fixpack on the oracle box, it installed correctly with no issues. For SQL, it does not get pass the verify database. 

Resolution:

There is a non expected behavior with the installer that IBM is addressing. It will be addressed as a permanent fix on the next fix pack release. The work around is as follows:

1.    Download both versions of the JTDS file: 1.2.5 and 1.2.8

2.    Copy both jar files (jtds-1.2.5.jar and jtds-1.2.8.jar) to <Home Tririga>/lib  folder (default: /home/tririga/tririga/lib).

3.    Execute the FP installer.  

2 comments:

  1. For me, I also needed to revert away from the console interface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disregard my previous comment as I needed to reload the installer. Having both drivers resolved it for me.

      Delete